REBATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to 2nd Chance Apartment’s rebate offer.
- 2nd Chance Apartment’s rebate offer is subject to all qualifications and conditions outlined on our qualification guidelines below.
- Rebates will only be sent after your apartment community has paid 2nd Chance Apartment’s referral invoice.
- Rebates are typically mailed within 8 to 16 weeks after you move in but can take longer depending on your property’s invoice processing time.
- All rebate customers must complete our Online Rebate Request in order to qualify. Rebate requests must be submitted within 60 days of lease start date.
- Rebates will be paid via check and mailed to the mailing address you provide in our Online Rebate Request process.
- 2nd Chance Apartment will ensure rebate checks are mailed to the address you provide. In the event a rebate check is lost or stolen you may request a replacement check by contacting our Rebate Department. Replacement rebate checks are subject to a $25 stop payment fee.
- 2nd Chance Apartment will cancel all rebate checks that are not cashed or deposited within 60 days of check date.
- Your rental rate must be $700 or above to be eligible for our rebate offer(s).
- Rental rates below $701-1200 are eligible for a $50 rebate.
- Rental rates above $1201 -1499 are eligible for a $100 rebate.
- Rental rates above $1500 are eligible for a $200 rebate.
- Your rental rate will be based on the effective average rent after specials.
- In the event a participating community’s referral fee falls below our minimum requirements, 2nd Chance Apartment reserves the right to offer a reduced rebate. Referral fees for individual properties can change without notice.
- You must not have learned of the community before registering with 2nd Chance Apartment.
- You must lease at a community found on our website, via our online apartment-locating search tool, or at a community referred to you by one of our licensed agents.
- You must notify your agent prior to visiting communities, so that in the event a community requires client pre-registration, our agent is capable of fulfilling this requirement.
- You must list “2nd Chance Apartment” and your agent’s name on the community’s Guest Card and Rental Application. 2nd Chance Apartment must be properly listed as your apartment locating service and/or referral source in order to be eligible for either the free move or rebate offer(s).
- You must not be moving from a sister property.
- You must have never before lived in the community where you lease.
- You must not be transferring (on-site transfer) from within the same property.
- You must sign at least a 6-month lease to be eligible for the rebate offers. Leases shorter than six months may still be eligible for a reduced rebate offer at 2nd Chance Apartment’s discretion.
- All rebate offers are contingent on referral fees paid to 2nd Chance Apartment by participating communities. Your apartment community must consent to you using 2nd Chance Apartment as your apartment locator to qualify.
- All Rebate requests must be submitted via our Online Rebate Request process within 60 days of your lease start date.
- 2nd Chance Apartment only allows one (1) move or rebate offer per apartment.
NON-PAYMENT BY PROPERTY
If for any reason a property decides not to pay our referral commission, this will constitute a retraction of our rebate offer.