2nd Chance Apartment is a licensed real estate company. We are paid a referral fee when our clients lease their new apartment and list 2nd Chance Apartment as their apartment locator. Most apartment-locating companies keep this commission; 2nd Chance Apartment shares a portion of this referral fee with our clients as a rebate.
REBATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 2nd Chance Apartment’s rebate offer is subject to all qualifications and conditions outlined on our qualification guidelines below.
- Rebates will only be sent after your apartment community has paid 2nd Chance Apartment’s referral invoice.
- Rebates are typically mailed within 8 to 16 weeks after you move in but can take longer depending on your property’s invoice processing time.
- All rebate customers must complete our Online Rebate Request in order to qualify. Rebate requests must be submitted within 60 days of the lease start date.
- Rebates will be paid via check and mailed to the mailing address you provide in our Online Rebate Request process.
- 2nd Chance Apartment will ensure rebate checks are mailed to the address you provide. In the event, a rebate check is lost or stolen you may request a replacement check by contacting our Rebate Department. Replacement rebate checks are subject to a $25 stop payment fee.
- 2nd Chance Apartment will cancel all rebate checks that are not cashed or deposited within 60 days of check date.
For more information about or rebate policy please visit here.