1. Don’t ProcrastinateDon’t procrastinate. This seems simple enough, but getting started can be difficult. A few weeks prior to your move, start packing several boxes a day. Begin with items that are least essential to your daily life. If you pace yourself, you will be more organized and the job won’t be so overwhelming. Make packing easier by not waiting to get started.
2. Pack room-by-roomFocus on one area of a room at a time and don’t mix items from different rooms in one box. To prevent miniature knickknacks and small items from being lost or mistakenly thrown out with the packing paper, wrap them in brightly-colored tissue paper.
3. Packing LabelsLabel clearly. On the top and side of each box, write a general description of the contents and the room name. Use different colored markers for each room, which will provide additional clarity for you and your movers.
4. Use Packing PaperStay clean. Regular newspaper may bleed ink onto your possessions. Use white packing paper to wrap all items.
5. Stick with Moving BoxesUse boxes designed for moving. Boxes obtained from grocery or liquor stores are not always clean and might not hold the weight of the items that you will be putting in them. In addition, varying box sizes can make loading more difficult.
6. Know what you can’t packKnow what you can’t pack. Some common household items can’t be shipped because they are hazardous. Don’t wind up on the wrong side of the law. Read our list of what you can’t put on the moving truck.
7. Moving valuablesDon’t box up everything. You should personally transport heirlooms, important papers, legal documents (wills, passports. etc.), and valuables. Make packing easier by decided what doesn’t need to be packed.
Floor plans with premium finishes and wide-open spaces, each floor plan from Marsh Creek Apartments brings you unparalleled luxury without sacrificing on comfort. Convenient to I-35, your new apartment home at Marsh Creek is only a short drive from the best of dining, shopping and entertainment.
You will appreciate the large designer interiors of Trinity Trace. Fully landscaped, Trinity Trace offers Efficiencies, 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes and has two large swimming pools, a fitness facility, a resident business center, dog park, and limited access gates. Close to The Parks Mall and the Arlington Highlands shopping, there is easy access to Dallas and Fort Worth via Highway 360, I-20 and I-30. Best of all, Trinity Trace has many of the features you want in a home of your own. Trinity Trace also offers a unique Second Chance Leasing Program if you are in need of fresh start.
The field of bankruptcy law has exploded in recent years, even though the process of filing for bankruptcy really only involves filling out a few forms. Misconceptions, frightening news articles, and misleading advertisements put out by many of the firms now specializing solely in bankruptcy law have convinced the average consumer that they absolutely must hire an expensive attorney in order to get rid of the money they owe.
Even if the client has an above-average number of questions or a combination of income, debt, and assets that are more complicated than most, an experienced lawyer should be able to handle a bankruptcy claim from start to finish in a matter of hours. Some honest legal professionals only bill their clients for this small amount of work, but the majority charges a minimum of $2,000 for a basic filing. In fact, in some areas, rates can skyrocket as high as $10,000 for a single case!
These inflated prices have actually driven many of the honest attorneys out of bankruptcy altogether, because once a client has been convinced that bankruptcy should cost them thousands of dollars, they are naturally wary of hiring anyone who charges much less.
Filling out bankruptcy paperwork is so simple in many cases that attorneys have their secretaries fill it out. Yet the field has created so much money for certain greedy lawyers that instead of letting their clients know this, they instead pocket the cash and stand back and watch while bankruptcy filings needlessly get out of control.
No matter what circumstances brought you into your current financial situation, declaring bankruptcy should never be a first choice when trying to deal with high levels of debt. Especially after taking into account high attorney fees and new credit-card-friendly laws, it would be much better for you in both the short-and long-term if your financial difficulties are handled out of court.
One of the worst aspects of falling into bad credit is finding funds that you can use to get a Dallas Texas apartment, car or home loan. Many who are in extremely bad credit situations find it difficult to access an actual lease beyond month-to-month and as a result end up paying much higher rental rates. One of the first aspects to credit repair is having a lease, paying off bills and establishing new good credit. In order to accomplish quality housing with second chance leasing a number of Dallas Texas apartments are now offering special credit repair packages and bad credit leases.
So what are second chance leases and how do they help with credit repair cases?
A second chance leasing opportunity is offered up to individuals who have a negative rental history or history of bad credit. Rather than having to approach a landlord and get a traditional lease which you could be rejected for, a second chance leasing opportunity has prospective landlords working with tenants that may be of a high risk.
In order to qualify for a second chance lease from Dallas Texas apartments you need to potentially owe back rent, have been evicted from your previous apartment, broke a lease that your previous apartment, moved out with no notice or potentially failed to pay your rent more than one time.
If you happen to have a bad review at your old apartment or living space this can really damage your chances for getting a quality apartment to build credit again. The other advantage that comes from a second chance leases that if you are able to stay in your rental and maintain the conditions of the lease for two years the landlord is much more likely to give you a good view and help you find a more established living situation in a few years.
Overall, when it comes to credit repair and improving your circumstances a quality second chance lease from a Dallas Texas apartment owner can really improve your quality of life.
You’ve found the perfect new place and you’re surely excited, but like most of use you are definitely dreading the move. Between packing, heavy lifting and transferring utilities moving is both physically and mentally draining. To try and help with the madness and stress, here are:
5 Tips to Make Your Next Move Hassle-Free