We are always looking to bring more value to people in need of Second Chance Leasing in Texas. We have partnered with The Guarantors to give people more options during their home search. Feel free to get signed up here.
How It Works
Begin by clicking “Let’s Get Started”
- Fill out questionnaire
- Complete all required information and provide documents
- They’ll get you a same day quote
A team of live experts will work directly with you to:
- Finalize all information provided
- Complete the lease guarantee premium payment
- Get qualified for your apartment
Sign Your Lease
That’s it! You’re done!
- They’ll let your landlord know you’ve secured a lease guarantee
- You’re ready to sign your lease!
Who are TheGuarantors?
They’re a tech start-up that’s trying to take the risk out of leasing, so more landlords can rent to more tenants. They’re also a licensed insurance agent and broker and partner with various insurance carriers to provide the coverage you need–more details are available here
What is a lease guarantee?
A lease guarantee is basically an insurance policy in which the landlord is the beneficiary. The renter buys the policy in order to qualify to rent the apartment, and the policy insures the landlord for the term of the renter’s lease. This means that landlords can accept renters they might otherwise have to reject because they are eliminating their risk.
What is the cost of a lease guarantee?
For a 1 year lease, generally around 35% to 85% of one month’s rent. The cost is per lease, not per tenant.
Is there an application fee?
Nope. Applying is totally free.
What is the refund policy?
They can issue a refund (minus a $100 cancellation fee) if all the following conditions are met:
1. You do not sign a lease with the landlord; and
2. The landlord confirms this to them in writing
How long does it take to get approved?
As quickly as we get the required information from the renter.