- In the event a participating community's referral fee falls below our minimum requirements, 2nd Chance Apartment reserves the right to offer a reduced rebate. Referral fees for individual properties can change without notice.
- You must not have learned of the community before registering with 2nd Chance Apartment.
- You must lease at a community found on our website, or at a community referred to you by one of our licensed agents.
- You must list "The Locators Real Estate Brokerage" and your agent's name on the community's Guest Card and Rental Application. The Locators Real Estate Brokerage must be properly listed as your apartment locating service and/or referral source in order to be eligible for rebate offer.
- You must not be moving from a sister property.
- You must have never before lived in the community where you lease.
- You must not be transferring (on-site transfer) from within the same property.
- You must sign at least a 6-month lease to be eligible for the free move or rebate offers. Leases shorter than six months may still be eligible for a reduced rebate or reduced moving credit offer at 2nd Chance Apartment discretion.
- All free move and/or rebate offers are contingent on referral fees paid to 2nd Chance Apartment by participating communities. Your apartment community must consent to you using 2nd Chance Apartment as your apartment locator to qualify.
- All Rebate requests must be submitted via our Online Rebate Request process within 30 days of your lease start date.
- 2nd Chance Apartment only allows one (1) move or rebate offer per apartment.
- Your rental rate will be based on the effective average rent after specials. Rebate will be $200.00 if rent amount is over $2000.00 Monthly. Rebate will be $150.00 if rent amount is over $1500.00 Monthly.Rebate will be $100.00 if rent amount is over $1200.00 Monthly. Rebate will be $50.00 if rent amount is under $1000.00 Monthly.
Third Party Data
2nd Chance Apartment offers the most comprehensive and updated apartment data available online. The apartment data that 2nd Chance Apartment provides its customers is supplied and updated by a third party data provider. This includes all rental information, specials, availability, and all other community data that is made available to customers through our website and/or agent assistance. Although 2nd Chance Apartment makes reasonable efforts to ensure this data is updated regularly, we cannot and do not claim to guarantee the accuracy of this data.
Non-Payment by Property
If for any reason a property decides not to pay 2nd Chance Apartment referral commission, this will constitute a retraction of our rebate offer. If a property decides not to pay our referral commission for any reason (i.e. - if you break your lease, do not pay your rent, are evicted, etc.), then 2nd Chance Apartment reserves the right to not compensate client rebates.
Rebate Terms and Conditions
Rebate Terms and ConditionsThe following terms and conditions apply to 2nd Chance Apartment rebate offer.
- 2nd Chance Apartment rebate offer is subject to all qualifications above.
- Rebates will only be sent after your apartment community has paid 2nd Chance Apartment referral invoice.
- Rebates are typically mailed within 8 to 16 weeks after you move in but can take longer depending on your property's invoice processing time.
- All rebate customers must complete our Online Rebate Request in order to qualify. Rebate requests must be submitted within 60 days of lease start date.
- Rebates will be paid via check and mailed to the mailing address you provide in our Online Rebate Request process.
- 2nd Chance Apartment will ensure rebate checks are mailed to the address you provide. In the event a rebate check is lost or stolen you may request a replacement check by contacting your assigned agent.
- 2nd Chance Apartment will cancel all rebate checks that are not cashed or deposited within 60 days of check date.